In this phase, you will select your ad placements, fill up ad details, and define your audience, budget, timetable, bidding method, and delivery type.
Let’s get started with the placements and locations. It is the time to decide where your advertising will appear, which applications will be displayed (placements), and which countries/markets will receive them (location). Not all positions are accessible in every area; below is a list of available placements and places.
Following that, you must fill out the ad information such as the promotion type (app or website), the landing page of your advertisements, the displayed name and profile image, and other ad parameters.
It is also the time to select the target. Choosing the correct audience may dramatically boost the success of your adverts. In TikTok, there are two approaches:
Narrow your audience by employing the following targeting dimensions: interests, demographics, and device selections.
TikTok also allows you to develop bespoke audiences by locating people who have already interacted with your company. It is an effective technique for remarketing or creating lookalike audiences. If you wish to use this retargeting option, you must first install the TikTok Pixel before running your ad campaign.
Broad targeting: Without any preset parameters, the software will select the optimal target.
Creating TikTok eCommerce Ads
It’s time to create your ad now that your campaign and ad group are complete. Make use of graphics or videos, as well as writing and a forceful call to action. TikTok Ads Manager features video production and editing capabilities to make your marketing team’s life easier.
First, include the creative. Examine the Advertising Formats that the app provides for your e-commerce business, as well as the picture and video specs, to develop content that would appear best on TikTok. Discover how Stradivarius gained 12.000 new TikTok followers in 2 days by implementing efficient ad formats to achieve their business objective.
Then, provide ad specifics such as the text and URL that will appear with your ad: Name, text, call-to-action, profile image, and URL are all shown.
TikTok’s Advertising Policies are really accurate; don’t forget to read them. Let’s have a look at some of them that are relevant to ad creatives and editorial:
- Users must not be directed to a non-functional landing page by ad creatives. On the landing page of an e-commerce advertisement, accurate information must be displayed.
- Ad creatives and landing sites must not include prohibited items, such as narcotics, political material, tobacco products, or smoking.
- The ad creative (title, text, photos, videos, CTA) must match the offered product or service on the landing page.
- TikTok only accepts advertisements in certain languages in each nation (see the full list in the Business Help Center); therefore, the ad text must be in one of the approved languages for the targeted region.
- Ad captions must be free of grammatical errors. Ad pictures must also be free of grainy, confusing, or unfamiliar visuals.
- You may use TikTok’s ad preview feature to check how the ad will look on mobile devices before running it.
Keep track of the success of your TikTok campaigns.
After you’ve developed your TikTok eCommerce ad, it’s time to monitor its success. Ads Manager features such as Dashboards may be used to examine overall statistics across advertising campaigns.